50 Activities for Compassion, Confidence & Community
Discover all the forms kindness can take! Fifty unique games, crafts and mindfulness activities help kids develop empathy and respect for themselves, their loved ones and the wider world. Written by preschool mindfulness experts Dr. Helen Maffini and Whitney Stewart, the cards include hands-on solo and group activities perfect for home or classroom use and beyond.
Key Selling Points:
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Helps children understand the benefits of kindness and the different forms it can take. Builds important skills like empathy, respect and gratitude.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING: 50 unique hands-on activities teach concepts of kindness in create and age-appropriate ways.
- ECOLOGICALLY CONSCIOUS: Activities use low-cost, recyclable materials or objects found in nature.
- EXPERT AUTHORS: Bestselling author Whitney Stewart (Mindful Kids and Mindful Tots) joins forces with preschool mindfulness expert Dr. Helen Maffini.
- ILLUSTRATIONS: Gorgeously detailed artwork by Argentinian artist Mariana Ruiz Johnson (Run, Little Chaski!, The Last Hazelnut) depicts a diverse cast of characters.
- FORMAT: Sturdy deck format with laminated cards and instruction booklet allow for repeated use in a variety of settings.