A group of city friends work diligently together to grow herbs and vegetables in a rooftop garden. Set to a foot-tappin’ original tune, this rhythmic, rhyming story will have kids singing enthusiastically about the six stages of plant growth. The story concludes with a summer harvest and feast that celebrates the gardeners’ commitment. Includes singalong audio and video animation.
Key Selling Points:
- SINGALONG FORMAT: Joins Barefoot’s award-winning collection of singalongs books, each of which includes access to audio and animation of the book..
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Demonstrates that hard work and commitment to a long-term project can end in satisfying results.
- STEM / GARDENING: Introduces children to the plant life cycle and the steps necessary to nurture plants as they go through the six stages of plant growth.
- URBAN SETTING: Depicts community members working together in an urban rooftop garden.
- ENDNOTES: Educational notes contain information about plant care, the six stages of plant development and more.